ATAL S.A. Management Board:
ATAL S.A. President of the Management Board
Vice-President of ATAL S.A. in charge of Legal and Administration
ATAL S.A. Supervisory Board:
• Mateusz Juroszek – Chairman of the Supervisory Board of ATAL,
Mr Mateusz Juroszek is a graduate of the Faculty of Strategic Management at the Kozminski University in Warsaw. He majored in Management and Marketing, specialising in Strategic Management. Since 2012, he has been the President of the Management Board of Star-Typ Sport Zakłady Wzajemne Sp. z o.o. From 2011 to 2019, Mr Mateusz Juroszek also held the position of the Vice-President of the Management Board of ATAL S.A.
• Krzysztof Ciołek – Deputy Director of the Supervisory Board,
Higher education. Graduate of the Faculty of Law at the Jagiellonan University (major: law) . Legal counsel and tax counsel. He runs his own business activity - Legal office Krzysztof Ciołek.
• Wiesław Smaza – member of the Supervisory Board,
On our board since 2006 as: Member of the Supervisory Board (2006 – 2010), Vice-President of the Management Board (2010 - 2011), Procurent (2011), Developer Agreement Expert (2014-2017) and member of the Supervisory Board (since 2014). Even though Wiesław Smaza`s professional relationship was based on an employment contract, he was not subjected to the decisions of the Management Board Secondary education.
• Piotr Gawłowski – member of the Supervisory Board,
Higher education. He graduated from the Faculty of Construction at the Silesian University of Technology (building and engineering constructions) . He runs his own business activity - Designing and building supervision “ULMAR” Piotr Gawłowski.
Elżbieta Spyra - member of the Supervisory Board.
Higher legal education, graduate of the Faculty of Law of the University of Silesia (studies major: law) . Legal counsel, restructuring counsel.
• Krzystof Ciołek – Chairman of the Audit Committee, Independent Member
• Elżbieta Spyra – member of the Audit Committee, Independent Member
• Wiesław Smaza – member of the Audit Committee